NO doubt, malaysian MTB geng are not up to that yet. No doubt, RM50 is more than enough to give riders more water point & of course water. No doubt,if we reverse the track, we might enjoy the long nice single downhill track in the wood... but hahaha No doubt,I,we, whoever under estimate what the Taiping geng can do to us... ( my earlier post supported this) No doubt,is still my favourite band . listen to this song from them & that is exactly what we need to do.. in return to what we were dealing with that horror sunday.( Enjoy the lyric & compare to the event .. & you will have some fun...have fun guys,, hehe)
Enjoy the tracked trip even though all of us were not enjoying at all the day. It is almost similar to what i have expected, but was not expecting the worse than Kayuh Lasak one. It is an element of surprise.
Sesaje nak upload gambo gambo yg diculik dari blog kekawan...& the Kayuh lasak videos resurface.. heheh saje nak kasi hit bertambah... jgn marah... kalu marah jgn lawat.. kalu tak lawat.. that's it.. tak ada apa apa... hhehhe
Live video on actual ride.
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_ Im Back Starting
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im back Climbing before & after CP1
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_im back cement flat & downhill b4 & after CP2
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im back interchange Penang hill & downhill before water point
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im back.Downhill after Penang Hill water point.
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_im back fun flat trail with lots of canopies.
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im Back fun flat trail with Artiz encounter & gengkayuhbeb in action
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_im back Scary downhill cement single trail with geng kayuhbeb in action
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_im back_2nd climbing with pain.Artis encounter & bla bla
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im Back. ROller coaster short ride..
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im Back.Ride the lghtning . the slower version
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_im back. Lightning ride .the shorter version
2009 Penang Kayuh Lasak_Im back.Finishin mit "Man & Ezlynn" heheh,, marah bini man nanti
Is it hard? is it Normal? heheh can i cope with it? I dunno.. if it harder than kayuh lasak? i dont think so.
i need to knoe the real condition so that i know what is waiting for me.
Less info from the organizer.. i got this map only.....
Than this info....
Then , to dig more info, i did this. evrything seems normal from aeriel view.
until... it reveal with twist & turn of the earth... damn it..... but again.. this is from my eyes 7 imagination only.. it could be worse or nothing... but what ever.. we survived Kayuh lasak InsyaALlah we will survive Taiping ... May Allah bless us..
check this out
n this ...
so guys.. dont be fooled with this lame aeriel view map.haha.. for the fun sake of it... enjoy..
Date:12/12/09 Time:0730-1530 Motivation:To feel mini Kayuh Lasak "look & feel alike" Extra motivation:Bakau Lemak Mode: "Misi Jahat" on the run. Participation: Jiran aka Din Poly aka Burger(geng telefon dulu ,confirm nak pergi, last last minute pun tak pe, baru pergi) or the other way around pun buleh, & Sumi.
Sempena misi jahat, kami terpaksa membawa dua kereta & memindahkan segala kelengkapan di Poly Kulim. After short breakfast di Pak long or code name " kedai tepi sungai", kerja kerja jahat pun dijalankan.
Kami decided untuk meneroka Sg Sedim surrounded trails.
Bermula di tempat mandi yand ada resort tu , kami downhill sampei Sedim eco resort. Naik balik & trailing following the all cemented short track before the resort entrance.Then we decided to climb the steep cemented track to nowhere. oh my god. It is almost Kayuh lasak. Second climb. Non stop .. ( but of course 1/20 the distance).. We were running out of cement & decide to follow the trail nearby.. we thought the trail would lead us back to the picnic area..
Then, the tough journey began. we : Crossed the river,saw a landslide area,climbed some more, climbed some more, were waiting for downhill but still climbed ,climbed & climbed. Burger destroyed his shoe, my mind was start singing this song.
Ya Allah, y & Y?
We stopped fix burger's shoe, still motivated to go .We went on until we saw the clock already hit 1305. Hmmm.. we no longer heard sound of the river & the trail was getting steeper & steeper & narrower & narrower. But obviously the were trail marks everywhere. Due to time, we decided to turn back. Maybe the marks were meant for hiking.( I guess so).
Went down, managed to meet all the "historical place we had went through before & finally reached the end of the cemented track. Downhill all the way to the picnic area. & thanks Allah for that. Phew...
Langsung mandi manda di Sedim, hmm habis pacat kerkah oru body. i had three, Din had more. Kenyang those pacat. according to Din, those were wild Heavy Jungle Leech.. Sebab din perasan depa did a comando jump from trees on us.. huh? luckily i just knew it when we were out already.. kalu tidak.. mata aku tak senang duduk nak nengok those highly trained commando leeches..
Habis mandi, makan terus di Nasi aye periuk besar.
Then the scary part came , i uploaded the trail & saw something on the map.
y scary?: 1. wew were heading to tip of bannjaran bintang & could be end up to places which are unknown to us like, Mahang, baling or maybe Grik.. hehe. Just imagine... push the bike all the way climbing, rest a bit climb againg.. by time, we were hunger looking for downhill. once at the tip we will go all out down the hill hoping that we will reach the familiar area but end up at Baling...tak ke naya?? huhuhuhu pecah perut aku.. looking at the trail, we were at almost 800m to 1200m level.. ephmmm.. mampuih..
dah le.. air tak ada... makanan pun tak bawak.. any kits what so ever pun tak ada.. heheh lawak gile.. adventurous bangat.. Klu sesat.. tak ke naya..
Nangis aku ngan din dodok dalam hutan..
But, Alhamdullilah.. Kami selamat Tergolek aku ngan din gelak lepas tau pasai ni..
ReCoverY first ever Jamb. completed successfully . No unwanted accident & stuff. Enjoyable weekend & full of memories.The time for recovery to recover is validly in good progress. The ride was more with extra cautious which were required to maintain fun ness,enjoyable ness & safety ness. Hehhe betui ka ayat aku tu?
I'll share with you all best weekend so far for me this year.
Thanks Allah for his bless that i was granted healthy & fit enough to complete the event. The event was one hell of a event. You have to try to complete to understand what does it mean. Salute to the organizer for doing a good job.
Great track,rideable for me, fun,torturing to the max,technical ride, & many more good things.
Enjoyed so much & had tremendous good times & experience.
All...... enjoy the write up.
Point point lah..nak ngarang malaih.
1.Arrived in Penang for PHEW. sesat. tak tahu nak masuk kat mana for Youth Park but arrived on time anyway.
2.Met PHEW members..Monsieur Adi ,Monsieur (Botak,wadi & fauzi) from balik pulau geng.Nice people.
3. the hunt started & it as fun n the mood was right. Just to have fun &get to know Penang by going thru all the requirement. been to some of the places before & was surprised to find out more interesting places. Thanks the organizers.
4. I was supposed to check in NAZA hotel but my PHEW colleague mr Adi invited me to join him to one of his fren nearby the park. Hmm Free accomodation, better safety for my bike that night & chances to meet & know new & more frens.. y not..offer was accepted with big heart. ahaha
5. We went to Masjid Negeri for freshen up , prayers & recovered. Then i met the house "owner" mr Man Bank Rakyat.
6. Dinner at Rudy's COrner (Tanjung BUngah) & met My old time skool fren from ipoh & his clan.
7. Later the house was filled with more people. Team from Perlis & my fren orbot.
8. The kayuh lasak started. i put on my camera to catch snippet of the mysteries track. My target was downhill tracks.
9. Delayed start & damn climbing start......n started climbing.. Ya Allah..mampuih. Played catch with tandope. ( to be in his photo shoot hahha)
10. Enjoyed so much the flat part near the cliff & of course the scary long single track downhill... huuuuuhhhhhuuu, in enjoyed it so much.. had to control & play safe in order not to fall. but i got the right rythm & controlling my nafsu to go faster. my hand yg patah tak fully heal lagi.. tapi memang kena control le... kalu tidak.. lain yg jadi... 11. another peak climbing after 4 check point.?? what?? bila nak habis ni??? Cramped both my leg which mean.... i can no longer kayuh untuk climbing... so 2 gear tolak.. je all the way. only flat & downhill i rode the bike.. heheh 12. got few video snippet of this strange looking female figure. y strange? she was kayuhin all the way ,climbed up & stuff but the clean face still intact. how possible? did she touched up from time to time?? haha.. seriously ... caught me by surprise.. i guess.. at some point, her assistant will come & do the touch up ,, hahah,, sorry gal. Salute... you are strong..
13. Then the downhills... all the way.... with a little mud... i was sliding & sliding & banging my helmet to the fallen trees... haha.. it was fun.. to the max...
14. Done the track by 1500.. met few old frens, new frens, pictures taking & blah... 15. CLeaned up & late lunch At hameed Sup Penang Road. Supposedly want to go to Hameediyah.. but when we saw Hameed..Diyah was kick out from the vocabulary.
16. Dinner & the grand finale.. i was lucky to win 11th place for the lucky draw session. Presented to me A hydraulic Disc brake by QUAD Technology. "DEuce FR". hmm downhill DIsc brake... a very good one... yeaha... cannot afford one but now own one..alhamdullilah..Nak kena cari wheelset baru le pulak... selama ni dok pakai V brake je..
17. Say hi to frens & off to Kulim. Good memories & till we meet again in Taiping Jamb.
Everytrail tracking for PHEW with track & geotagged pics.
Everytrail Tracking for I'm Back with track,geotagged pics & personal elevation & speed record.