Another stop???

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Post Letua XXX ride.

Assalammualaikum..

 What to say?? need to recover & the mind said.. im still capable but the body said... ha ha ha. a joke.
look at my performance.... the first 20km was ok.. then it started to deteriorating. I lost my steam... no more power to continue.. hmmm....& just pedaled leisurely all the way to the finish. Damn.. What when wrong??

When i injured myself in October, I had stopped pedaling n just slowly climb up on the bike by doing easy pacing.. i guess.. i lost it all & have to rebuilding.. ( hehe it was not the good anyway in the beginning.. saje nak buat cerita)

The performance drop like hell.
 in July 2011 i had joined Kayuh Bendang about 70-80km similar ride & ended by 1030 .( about 3 hours ride)
Now, last sunday, 72km ride ended at 1200 . ( 5 hours) & using my secret weapon. hehehe.. Last July i was using my training DH setup bike... damn...
& this time around.. losing it hehe,,, Luckily i still have the mind to complete the ride...( pancit bang)

Won myself a set of COntinental Speed king 2.3 tires.. just when i arrived. hehhe Alhamdullilah.Anyone interested?

Anyway.. it was fun & good to know that i have to do a lot for Kayuh Lasak in order to survive the promised toughness.. hmm insyaAllah.

I ate 2 units of Served Roti John at CP2 & tapau 1 bungkus,,, hehe hancur...

Anyway ... time to pick up some story again.. hehe RECOVERY MODE

Enjoy...


 SOmewhere 10-20KM.. byk steam lagi heheh ( straight mind pls)
 starting point...

No comments:

Post a Comment