Another stop???

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Let the day begins...

Assalammualaikum..

new chapter, new pages or anything in similar is the best words to describe my feeling at the moment. It has been 3 months with no workout. yes i didnt even strecth...last 2 week the trailblazing caused me a week to recover. 2 days after the event i did felt so exhausted & fatique to everywhere. it was simple 14k run in the woods but my body was never up too it. It was my mind that bring mi to the finish line.& Of Course Allah's will.Insyaallah.

What can we learn from there.

several factors
1. Age=
my body need regular exercise to maintain my fitness level to the optimum. Not like before, when daily life was a routine cardio training as i used to run around & do things like mad. Metabolism rate is reducing with certain age ratio i guess.

2. Body mass =
Forget about BMI, even a simple stationary running , i can feel loose meat somewhere around my body is moving freely following the pattern of the overall body movement. Event at the facial area.With my height , I'm considered early obese according to the STD BMI reading. heheh my wife is happy now to know & having the best time of her life nyakat me with my weight. Hmm....
So loose weight.i know im not heading for the top podium place for any event i had joined but at least, i need to stay fit & minimize my energy usage to move competitively . So that i can use the saved energy for other things. In fact it is good for health & you will look good too. aha.
Target weight= 70KG
Current Weigth =70KG +15KG & sometime +18KG.

3.I need to develop my muscle & train.Hmm meaning start do more kayuh, run & even swim.The best is to plan even when you are lazy to do proper activity.To create a light recovery training system.

& last thing, enjoy life as a muslim.Being a muslim ,thrive & improve daily activities for the cause.That is most important anyway.all those are crap if this factor is not taken into account.Dont believe me? ,hehe free life , your choice. but i choose this way.InsyaAllah.

Morning workout
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment